Pedla Core / Men's SuperFLEECE Bib Tights
FREE In-Store Pickup
Updated with an improved fit and additional reflective accents where they matter most. SuperFLEECE bib tights are constructed from a luxurious Italian Roubaix thermal fleece-back fabric, purpose built for the cooler days. In the SuperFLEECE tights, you'll be prepared for the elements: with fully-lined fleece, you will stay toasty from the waist down on the freshest of mornings or on days when the temperature just doesn’t climb. Finished with the award-winning Carbonium Road Performance chamois, providing exceptional performance and all-round comfort. You'll find a high performing winter staple in the SuperFLEECE Bib Tights; knowing you’ll be warm and comfortable might just get you out of bed.
Warmth from the waist down.
- Italian Roubaix fleece-back fabric: 235GSM
- Anatomical cut
- Pedla reflective branding
- Carbonium Road Performance anatomic chamois - rated 7+ hrs
- Excellent moisture wicking treatment
- Engineered panel construction for optimal fit
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products and will gladly exchange or refund your order for all full-priced items within 30 days of receipt where products are in new, unworn and unwashed condition with original tags and packaging.
Quality Guarantee - 12 Month
Ride more, worry less. We’ll repair or replace any products damaged through standard use and deemed a manufacturing fault completely free for 12 months from purchase.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
- Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org